Friday, March 14, 2008

Poem

The girl has bright eyes like shiny star.
She has a great heart like an angel.
and her face is as beutifull as a rose.
She is fragile,
One should take care of her
and treat her good so she doesn't fade.
she has great smile like an teady bear.

Once your with her you could never let go of her.
She makes me feel like she is my world without is like me dienig and want her to
be at my side forever.
But sometimes love can't be forever thats what i hear with other people but this love that i have with this special girl is goin to be forever love....

5 comments:

H E C T O R said...

cool peom

Angela's Digital world's blog said...

I like the style that you express your self using personification

sweetlockita_91 said...

i like the poem how u used same words and its was the best i knoe who this poem from iight so i give u a 10 bye be good

maria said...

your poem this very interesting

Jerry said...

yea ma poem is great lol ma poem rocks =]